Sunday, November 17, 2013

Support

It's been a while since I've posted on here, so hi!

Recently, my family and I have gone through some things (nothing big), with people that we care about and love.

I listened to some messages by rainbowabundance, on youtube, and I realized something.

Everything happens for a reason.

Bottom line.

I was getting so frustrated and annoyed with what was going on and that frustration developed into feelings of annoyance and I forgot about Love.

I lost some of the love I have for the situation that was going on and that is so not 5th dimensional thinking.

This situation has to happen in order for the people involved to get better and I can do nothing but support those people.

My job isn't to judge or ridicule or get frustrated and annoyed.

My job is to love and support no matter how much something provokes me and that is something I will work hard to do.

I hope you all do the same.

You have my love and support:)

No comments:

Post a Comment